Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I prevent getting greasy hair on plane flights?

I'm going overseas to the Philippines and for 20-24 hours I will either be on a plane or at an airport.


My hair gets REALLY greasy/oily from being on 3 planes. I don't even put anything in my hair after showering beforehand :( How can I cope with this? What's a good dry shampoo that I can bring? Will it get confiscated? Any tips?|||Try baby powder. Works better for me than any dry shampoo I have tried. Put some in and comb it through. Also, avoid touching it, that makes grease worse, obviously. I'm not sure if they will let you bring dry shampoo, I guess since it's not liquid. Safe flight!|||Foot powder. No lie. Put it inyour roots and it makes it look way less greasy. They have specifics powders for your hair but it's the SAME EXACT THiNG but CHEAPER!|||If I were you...I'll wear a hat or take a shower at the airport...|||sand

No comments:

Post a Comment