Monday, December 12, 2011

Where is the best place to get plane tickest?

Me and my family are going to be traveling from Little Rock, AR to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There are 4 adults. Where can I get the cheapest plane tickets? I do not care about where we are sitting on the plane. We will be traveling approximately June 7-13th. Thanks for your help.|||Directly from the airline. I haven't found much difference between the cheapo sites and what the airlines themselves offer, just usually you cannot choose your seats when you go through a middleman and they offer you a lot of flights with extra stops and layovers rather than direct.|||http://www.travelzoo.com/





www.southwest.com|||You can usually get the best deals buying the ticket on line.|||Most anywhere you get them the prices will be the same.


You can always go directly to the website, but I prefer to use www.expedia.com


There you can do the flight, hotel, and car rentals at the same time if you want.


I just think it's easy to use and reliable.|||Gabbykins Travel has a pretty good website. You don't even have to leave your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment