Saturday, December 17, 2011

How can I purchase a plane ticket to go to vietnam to marry my fiancee when I am in debt?

My parents and I are in debt because of me schooling at UC at San Jose. I don't know how can I purchase a plane ticket to vietnam to get married. How the heck am I going to have some money to fly to vietnam ?? The wedding is next year in July 2012.|||do what i do---------get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||What is wrong with you that you can't get through SJ state working? I paid for myself for 6 years through SJSU and I bought a condo while doing it. It looks like your parents didn't teach you how to manage money since you still don't have a clue. You are not a good husband material and you should politely back out of your intended wedding until you get some financial smarts under your belt. Don't worry, most people are clueless in financial matters. But you can learn.





I suggest basics like Susie Orman's books or taking classes to manage money offered by community centers (there is a class starting in Los Gatos for just this soon) and organizations like the BBB. You can also get tips from good websites like bankrate.com which has good answers and info.|||Why don't you get some advice from Dan, Marcus, John, James, Jason or Jacob? They all seem to be having identical problems to yours. Or you could just be a pathetic troll with way too many accounts.|||Lol...you can find money to plan a wedding but not a ticket. Sure. Ok, David, Tyler, whatever name it is this week. Maybe you shouldn't get married if you can't afford to. :)|||Marcus if you put on your adorable red Vietnamese dress, pushup bra, and makeup, you will get a ticket easy by bouncing some ballsacks off your chin|||Seems to me you need a job to save money. Id postpone the wedding until you can even support a wife.|||Maybe you could make some money modeling the traditional ao dai here in the U.S. I hear that's right up your alley. And bub, you're gonna need money for a lot more than a plane ticket.|||honestly, no one cares about your wedding, nor your Vietnamese finance. you don't have to keep us updated.|||I hear McDonalds is hiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment