Thursday, December 15, 2011

What would be an appropriate yet comfortable outfit to wear on a plane?

I am going on a plane from california to paris with a layover in chicago, and I want to be comfortable, but I don鈥檛 want to look sloppy. And, I鈥檓 sixteen, so I want to wear something appropriate for my age, if you know what I mean. Anybody want to help me?|||Sweat pants and a comfy tee. Also bring a sweatshirt along to put on in case it gets cold. Sweat pants make you look good in an effortless way, plus they would be really comfy to sleep in. And if you want to look dressed up, you could do your hair nice with a headband or clips, or something.





I hope this helps!!|||It is a really long flight so wear really comfy shoes because the air pressure changes (which aren't suppose to happen but Do) might make your feet swell a bit - sick, but true.





Leggings and a long top would be good and cute. Don't wear anything that will wrinkle, you will be scrunched sleeping for part of the time. If you can layer a sweater or another top you might want the extra for when you feel cool. If you don't wear leggings, just wear some comfy slacks. I'd say a skirt, but unless you like the long comfy type, they aren't practical.


I actually shoved a small fleece blanket in my carry-on. I was able to scrunch it like a pillow sometimes. I hate sleeping in those seats.|||Hey, i think a nice cool casual t shirt, some cute little comfy shorts would look nice with a pair of pumps.. like blue denim shorts and blue pumps or something :)


hope i helped!


could you answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||i usually wear like really cute skinny jeans that arent to tight and are comfortrable and a really soft and comfortable top and carry a jacket around with me just in case i feel cold :).|||Try some skinny jeans, with some cute blakc high heals, a tank top and cardigan, a long silver neckless, and some stud earrings:) itrs so chic%26lt;3


-Taylor %26lt;3|||Birthday suit ;) its comfy and appropriate ( its human nature ) ;)


nawh jk what the people above me said|||A casual sundress with some comfy ballet shoes, light lip gloss, leggings {if weather requires}|||I think nice jeans and a nice shirt will work. Wow, that was descriptive! :) (jk) good luck!


-ellycat

No comments:

Post a Comment