Saturday, December 17, 2011

What would be the most offensive thing to eat on a plane?

This question came up because my husband was mentioning how much he loves Maui onion chips. Then the thought crossed my mind why don't they serve these chips on the flights to Hawaii? I soon realized that everyone on the plane would end up having horrid breath and the following passengers would be welcomed with a plane scented with a wonderful perfume of Maui onion. So I began to wonder which other snacks or meals would not be a wise choice to consume on a plane.|||Durian Fruit|||i wouldnt want someone eating a tuna sandwich next to me... or anything that was wicked loud and crunchy|||anything w/fish or really smelly cheese|||cookies with "offensive weapons" in icing on them..

No comments:

Post a Comment