Monday, December 12, 2011

How to refund a plane ticket bought with an american express?

I bought an $800 pane ticket for a trip to Europe in about 2 months. Unfortunately, my plans changed and I won't be able to go because I no longer have enough money. I know that it is hard to refund a plane ticket, so I was wondering how I would go about doing that. The airline is called Iberia and it was bought on cheap tickets btw if that helps. Thank you|||If you paid $800 for a ticket to Europe, the ticket was definitely discounted and restricted and will most likely not allow refunds. Since you bought the tickets from Cheaptickets, you need to check with Cheaptickets to see if you entitled to a refund or a voucher for future travel, Amex cannot do anything for you.


https://faq.cheaptickets.com/app/answers鈥?/a>|||Most likely you will not be able to get a refund.





You need to check online at Cheaptickets.com whether you purchased a refundable or non-refundable ticket but at that price its most likely non-refundable. That being the case, the best you can do is to get a credit towards a future flight (with Iberia) minus change fee.|||You need to call the airline and see if you can get a refund, Am Ex will credit your account once (if) they recieve any money from the airline. This can take upto 8 weeks to happen.|||I don't think you will be issued a refund UNLESS you bought a refundable ticket...|||Contact cheap tickets. If they're giving you a hard time call AMEX. Make sure you settle this before the flight date.

No comments:

Post a Comment